Mihun The Great

My Photo
B G, Perak, Malaysia
My whole purpose of blogging is to speak out those mind and thoughts that I will not able to send out in real life. I think I'm unique in my own way... so Don't Judge Me!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

J Law and Kirio and me.






New Updates from J law's blog. May not new to you. But it's new to me. ;)
Do you notice that KIRIO only appear from 2008-2009 ?
Before that those were his exes.

As you can see, 06/sept/2008, 3.27pm. I was totally bored, thus making stupid looks and doing stupid things.

So I surfed the net, i checked my
friendster, facebook, and hotmail.




My sister sent me an email, "Beijing's famous gay couple".

J Law and kirio


I can see J Law's blog address from one of their pictures,
being interested,
I typed the address on the address bar and... it works!

I started to read his blog. It's really J Law's blog..

Okay, first, he talked about his college life, hmmm... some unhealthy things that he did, then he changed college, and now he worked. He likes to take photos and i think he work as a photographer in his company.He takes nice photos.



In his last post, he talked about Kirio. How he met Kirio and all that. I'm not sure whether he talked real or not, but it gave me some... some kind of wonderful imaginary as they met.


" 窗户外面有一个少年在黄昏奔跑,迎着晚霞的斑斓。日光斜射在他的头顶,脸颊的曲线也因这光而显得格外精美,奔跑时他依旧带着无邪的笑容,那个画面是无法叙述的纯真,纯真的好似一幕梦幻。 "


It seems like J Law did not really describe how he met Kirio..

But there is a paragraph that J Law wrote about their "First MET"...
( I don't know whether it's true or not )

He says :

"In the evening, outside the window I saw a teenager running, in the sunset glow. He ran with a smile, that seemed so naive. And that scene is just too beautiful that cannot be described with words.


I went by and looked at that child's eyes, and I saw a little deer glowing in his eyes. That Child is a bit of a panic, but was not refuse to look back at me. I swear that at that moment there is no evil desires in my heart, and I just want to stand by his side, even if just to share the beautiful glow on his body. Just at that moment when he was holding his chin and looked up on the sky.

He told me his name, birthday, campus.
He also told me his problems, and some hesitation in his life. He has his own ideals and beliefs of tomorrow but he just preferred to relax himself today. I don't know how to answer him and just silence smiled and verily I nodded unto him, let him know all these things I understand.


We ran through the whole grassland, hand by hand. And he told me that day that he gave me his first kiss. I remained silence, and I'd nothing to say.



In fact, our met was not really like this, but I'm more willing to set our first met to that particular evening, with flowers and grasses, with me and him looked at each other, silently... So that if one day that all the things leave us, our memories of our first met will still be the memorable one. "


I'm not a good translator and Sorry. :)

Urghh! He used wonderful words to describe. if I can do it too, sure my Chinese language will get A1. Haha.

So.. that's how I become more interested in them, so out of a sudden. I went to the address bar and typed something again, " J Law and Kirio ".

Hmmm. .. not bad, really not bad. They are quite famous and were featured in many people's blog. So, I think maybe these photos are recently.

I found a link that J Law recorded himself and talked something too.
and he posted on the internet. ( you can actually find that in YouTube now.)

I am not sure is that my connection problem or the website's problem, the video was quite unsucessfully. =(
So I did watch abit, but it hardly load, so I Bookmarked it and decided to watch it another day.

His voice quite man.
100% proofed that he came from Beijing.
Cos I can hardly understand what he talked with his China's slang. Haha.


After seeing all this, I don't know why I got this weird feeling.
I am not sad, neither happy too.
But... I think it is more to sad.
Maybe because J Law is quite good looking.
He is wasted to be a gay. Hahaha.
No offense.
It's very okay, as long as he likes it.



I think J Law acted as the male's side and Kirio acted as the Female's side.
Kirio looked a bit like small children, younger than J Law alot.
And I saw one of the blog, saying that he was just 17 years old.
They both got their problems, family problem and all that... those pressure that they faced... hmm.. I think I can understand a little bit.


Maybe I think that they are special, that's why I feel like talk about them.
I can feel LOVE from all of their pictures.. so romantic, sweet and loving and all that...
Some may felt like "yer" at first,
but look deep into it. Aren't you touched by them too?
My thoughts completely changed after I 'd read J law's blog,
I seems like more understand what he thinks and how he feels,
therefore I didn't feel that they are a pair disgusting GAY couple anymore.
He loved him...
:)

They both dressed and looked like normal Males, maybe Kirio is a bit girl-ish look.
haha, he is cute and beautiful...
More and More gay couples that we have in this world...
I think we should accept this with and open heart and don't laugh at them or looked at them weirdly.
Remember, they are not WRONG.


Many of the bloggers and internet surfers wished that J Law and Kirio happily ever after. So do I.
But Many of them said that they hate J Law, because of his flower heart.
They say that Kirio is one of the victim of J Law?
Well, I don't think so.
no matter how they will become in the future,
I wished them with all my heart, that at le
ast they live happily together at this moment. =)


p/s: Maybe you'll interested with them too, feel free and drop by his blog.

J Law's :
1. http://jlaw1982.spaces.live.com/ ( closed down )
2. http://j.law.blog.163.com/
3. j-law.xiaonei.com ( I currently still can't log on to this site )

Updated ( 30.09.10)

I have problems to reach j law's so-called new blog. all i can do is just stuck at the old blog and i've discovered that J law been writing posts, meaning re-uploading the old posts that was written years ago. All his love stories. Not a single thing about Kirio that time, but it seems that J law is quite a flowery hearted guy cos he had been two-timed for several times. meaning having a boyfriend, but having another girl or boy too at the same time and finally separated with the old one. I'll try to catch up more =)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ4ODc2NTQ4.html

accidentally found a video of Kirio.
He's claiming about some fake photos of him ( I have no idea what it is) that have been spread out in the internet some time ago.
He said, "It's up to you whether you want to believe them or not. If you believe in wonderful things, the stuffs will remain wonderful forever." He wished Happy New Year in the end.

Updated 13/03/11:

http://page.renren.com/600018811/photo/3149340518

Uploaded 20/07/2010

56 comments:

  1. waiiiittt, didn't they already break up??? i saw their blogs and all i can se is chinese. and since my chinese knowledge dissapear long time ago, i don't really understand it. but i heard they break up already

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope they are not ...
    I read the J's blog ..
    I think they hook up again and J moved his blog. ( there are new photos there, but his account is friends locked )

    ReplyDelete
  3. J moved his blog? Sigh, I wish to know his new blog address.
    It's fun reading his blog anyway.
    I'm not sure too whether they had break up or not, but I think most people don't wish this, isn't it? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yea, because they are so cute together ...
    I read a blog months ago said that they broke up but a friend in youtube told me that they are still together and he was quarrelled with Kirio but they did not break up.
    I hope it's true.

    I also read J's description about Kirio on his old blog
    so lovely <3
    they are very cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know,
    many rumours said about that they had break up,
    but it din seems so real.
    I hope that they din. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aNyoNe CaN GiMMe ThE Link tO J's oLd & NeW bLoG?
    ThAnkS!

    WhAt i HeArD iS j & KiRiO aLReAdY bRoKe uP BeCaUsE oF KiRiO's pLaStiC SuRgErY & j DiDn'T LiKe iT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MH, do u really them? how come u didn't know J.Law close one blog last year~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe!!!
    I like them!!! I really admire them! Tell me why they break up, please :((

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLastic surgery?? A lot of thing that lost contact with them ... =_=

    ReplyDelete
  10. they didn't break up。

    just had a quarrel,because j.law want his lover to go to school and pass his college entrance examination.

    j just put some their photos on his blog yesterday.

    they love each other more after that quarrel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hye ! Just droppin by to ask :D
    Whats the link for j.laws new blog?? or address ?? i would appreciate if u know the answer <:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. j-law.xiaonei.com
    or xiaonei.com/jlaw
    you have to log in to see the content
    yea!!they are still together ^^
    i saw the recent photos XD~
    if you want to see you can go to Baidu.

    hah ?! Kirio had plastic surgery ?! ...oh well...whatever but thay are still together X3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot takashimio! You are the answer for all of us! Hah Hah. Thanks yo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey srry to bother u but i have a question how come when i try to created an account on xiaonei it dosent work the verified code are always error u think u could help me out here thkz so much i appreciate u taking time to read this thkz so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey, I wont be able to sign in too...
    got error.
    anyone knows what's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey i just got how to do it u use firefox to do it ahaha thanks for commenting back to me ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you tell me how they met? Their age gap is really big. I'm really curious as how they meet. I can't believe Kirio had a plastic surgery! When did he got it? When he was 15 or something? Did China allow an underage to undergo a plastic surgery? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, dude, I'm curious too! Hmm... but it seems that I din find any answer to my curiosity from any sites...

    And yeah, a plastic surgery. I heard that from my friend. I don't know whether kirio's look now is after the plastic surgery or before... and do you know which part that Kirio has changed from his plastic surgery?

    It seems kirio not yet reach the age of 20... and j law was born in 1982.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello just got the high for those couple yesterday. for my curiosity M.H can u tell me how they met and everythin cause dont read chinese
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll try to find it out from his blog but not now...
    His blog has a trillion or more chinese words.
    haha, i need time to digest them.
    Found his old blog anyway, I see whether it has describe about how they met or not...
    By the way, J.Law had a lot of different GF and BF before, So I need to see which one is which.
    Sorry ya! ;)
    Will keep you update with their information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well...
    It took me a lot and a lot of courage to read his blog.

    It seems like J Law did not really describe how he met Kirio..
    But there is a paragraph that J Law Wrote about their "First MET"... ( I don't know whether it's true or not )

    He says :

    "In the evening, outside the window I saw a teenager running, in the sunset glow. He ran with a smile, that seemed so naive. And that scene is just too beautiful that cannot be described with words.

    I went by and looked at that child's eyes, and I saw a little deer glowing in his eyes. That Child is obviously a bit of a panic, but was not refuse to look back at me. I swear that at that moment there is no evil desires in my heart, and I just want to stand by his side, even if just to share the beautiful glow on his body. Just at that moment when he was holding his chin and looked up on the sky.

    He told me his name, birthday, campus.He also told me his dormitory, and the hesitation in his life. He has his own ideals and beliefs of tomorrow but he just preferred to relax himself today. I don't know how to answer him and just silence smiled and verily I nodded unto him, let him know all these things I understand.

    We ran through the whole grassland, hand by hand. And he told me that day that he gave me his first kiss. I remained silence, and I'd nothing to say.

    In fact, our met was not really like this, but I'm more willing to set our first met to that particular evening, with flowers and grasses, with me and him looked at each other, silently... So that if one day that all the things leave us, our memories of our first met will still be the memorable one. "

    I think that's all!
    Hope it's the answer to your curiosity.
    Their actual met... I think only known by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank so much M.H u right only them will remember
    this particuliar but wonderful meeting. Hope them the best. And again thank

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're welcome dude :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I heard he got it on his eyes. The double eyelids surgery or something. They actually fought because of this and almost broke up but they made up again.

    Thanks for the clarifying about how they met up.

    Hey, when you said he had lots of gf and bf, do you mean that he's a bisexual? Or do you mean his friends not lovers?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am not sure whether he is a bisexual, but he said that he really Don't understand girls a lot. Therefore each time he ended up breaking with her girlfriends. He don't really like to understand girls.

    Hmm.. aha, after what you've asked, I think he may be a bisexual.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello again ! =D Hiya MH! Ummm.... I have the same curiosity as the others on how these couple met for like a year already (almost got insane.. =3=) but thank goodness u've found the answer !
    Soo... umm i just need persmission.... aaa can i copy the text jlaw said that u have translated so that I can post it in my blog?? O__O' coz I wanna tell my fren the big news also ! XD
    ..... can i?? TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Of course buddy :D :D
    It depends on you whether you wanna put the source..
    Eh, by the way I really not a good translator.
    Made a lot of grammar mistakes.
    Edit it if you wish to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dude ! YOU ARE WAY TOO AWESOME PAL ! Thank u thank u thank u thanx a lot ! >XDDDDD haha lol
    oh its okay, ure better than me, im like half chinese but i dont even know a single word in chinese ! hahaha LOL
    So anyway ! ^///^ thank u so very much again! >XD

    ReplyDelete
  29. I thought I read their short breakup was over one of them getting a piercing?

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey could u kinda translate what jlaw said on his video on youtube?? please i really wanted to knows

    ReplyDelete
  31. esto q es una historia o pelicula serie oq silo es pasesla no?

    ReplyDelete
  32. they're surely very normal, at least in my opinion. yeah, gay was not a crime xD JLaw seems very good at taking pictures, maybe it's his talent that made Kirio look more beautiful, naive all the way:)) Both of them are quite good-looking, indeed Kirio is none other than a boy with a baby face. he is two ages older than me but even my younger brother could not have that naive face as he does.
    anw, wish them all happiness!!!!!!!
    gay is not a crime >__________<

    ReplyDelete
  33. tuj d0c kaj nay hok hieu gy ca? c0 aj giai thich h0. tuj dc. hok ? 01698578086

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is Jlaw's Weibo http://t.sina.com.cn/jlaw
    And this is his new blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/deynn

    ReplyDelete
  35. will you update about J.Law and Kirio??? B'coz I read that they're married now..I don't know about Chinese, so I've no way to check out Jlaw's or Kirio's website..

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have problems to reach j law's so-called new blog. all i can do is just stuck at the old blog and i've discovered that J law been writing posts, meaning re-uploading the old posts that was written years ago. All his love stories. Not a single thing about Kirio that time, but it seems that J law is quite a flowery hearted guy cos he had been two-timed for several times. meaning having a boyfriend, but having another girl or boy too at the same time and finally separated with the old one. I'll try to catch up more =)

    ReplyDelete
  37. they are so romantic... the first word in my mind when i see their picture is "so sweet"... they are so lucky, they can leave together and be what they want... but there are still many people hiding their self from the other, and can not be their self.. j.law and kirio is so lucky

    ReplyDelete
  38. hi..i went to his site but i can't understand anything hope you can communicate with him and tell him that pls translate all his blog to english! tnx..i just search about them only now and i appreciate...hope they will live happily..tnx again...gud day

    ReplyDelete
  39. haha he is not those type that will response to the visitors of his blog. after all he doesn't feel really comfortable in exposing his life too, and that's why..

    lucky people get to access to his new blog, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi... any new news about
    J & Kirio?? Oh And I also enjoy all your songs here. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. thx anon :D
    New news, i didn't see any temporarily as i have link to j law blog only...
    i'll try and see k ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi =]
    could you tell me a link of new j.law`s blog, please?

    ReplyDelete
  43. xiaonei.com/jlaw as stated above. but i never success in accessing to this :(

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello. ^_^ im really a fan of jlaw and kirio. I went on recently and the pictures i see are mostly not with kirio anymore. :( i dont know chinese so i really dont know what happen. Please tell me what happen to them thank. Here is the site i went on and look at the pictures http://page.renren.com/600018811/index. Please checck it out. You can add me on msn if you like hoahong17@hotmail.com. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  45. He didn't mention anything about kirio and him. But he is flirting with other guys recently on Feb's posts. Anyway, he still feel disgusted with girls..

    found one post : "2011年洛洛推荐给我了一部电影,他说这是假期他的老师布置给他的作业."
    He mentioned that "in the year 2011, kirio recommended me a movie, he said it was his holiday assignments."

    Maybe they are just friends, or still couple? No idea. But they are still keeping in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. :( i am dying! i need to know if they are still together. they are the living proof that true love really exists. there is no words to describe their cuteness and love for eachother. i hope they are still together. gives me hope ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  47. awww dun die. i am actually clueless too but this pic dated 20/07/2010. copy and paste on your address bar and see.

    http://page.renren.com/600018811/photo/3149340518

    there are hope everywhere dude!

    ReplyDelete
  48. no one is perfect but this 2 teenager prove that nothing is imposible

    ReplyDelete
  49. what as sad momment that i feel ryt now im hoping 4 the better

    ReplyDelete
  50. Perhaps there aren't many photos of them together recently because they might not have many chances to meet up? Kirio is probably in university now and J Law is working so yeah..though I really hope that they'll remain together...

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love them soo much.I mean what a wonderful couple :D
    They look so good together.Happy and satisfied.
    My favourite couple *__*
    I'm so possessed by the two that i want to fly to china (bejing)and want to meet them xD
    Who wants to come with me? :D
    And if u want u can visit my blog to.It would be nice of u :3
    Thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://weibo.com/dooooob


    I think this is the weibo account of J. Law then this is the weibo account of kirio http://weibo.com/mailuoluo ... i Wonder if they are still together... coz as far as i have researched they broke up this july 2011 because j. law texted his ex-bf... and then blah blah... I really can't understand it.. and i dont kinda trust google translator... lol...

    hope they are still together.. even though both of them doesn't believe in forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey,from what i read, they are still a couple, I will give u the link to jakiwumi of LJ.

    http://jakiwumi.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete